Regulations and Policies
When planning your trip, don’t forget to familiarize yourself with policies about immigration, baggage and items allowed on board to avoid delays, unnecessary charges or legal issues.
Many of these policies have to do with your nationality, country you’re flying from and your final destination. Check the TIM to find out the immigration policies of the country you’re flying to; enter Baggage Policies to see how many bags you can bring on board, and lastly, be sure to read the section on restricted articles so you’ll know which items to pack in your checked luggage and which can be carried on.
- Conditions of Contract
- Clase Premier Upgrade Policy
- Service Fees
- Transit Passengers Traveling Through Mexico Without a Visa
- 24 Hour Fare Guarantee
- New regulations for flights to and from the United States
- New Restrictions for Carry-On Items
- Documentation Requirements for Departure by Air From the U.S.
- Use of Electronic Devices on Board
- Safety Measures for Flights to the United States
- Check-in Time Before Departure
- Restricted items
- Baggage policy
- Chinese Visa
- Requirements For Travel To Costa Rica
- Tax Description
- Regulation on fluids, aerosols and gels (lag)
- Canada Travel Requirements
- International Tariff - For Travel Between Canada and Foreign Country